Wednesday, April 5, 2017

RESEARCHED

I have been doing a lot of research on everyone claiming to be NATIVE, and it is funny how I come across on my journey and meet NEW PEOPLE out there willing to give all the FACTS and TRUTHS that I have received.  All the INFORMATION I have and been or going to report.

Like what I have researched today, That Mathew Franklin has a corporation well he had two but one is active and the other is inactive.  Mathew Franklin Active Company is Ione Miwok Broadband.
What does this mean?  That he is actually gets to have a company thanks to his lovely sister who is also a Chair of the Ione Band of Miwok Indians.  Did she get this done for him?  Talk in Indian Country is that when she got into office that she called the Lawyers and dropped all charges on her brother who is the Former Chair of The Ione Band of Miwok Indians.  Supposedly her brother Mathew Franklin embezzled over a Million Dollars, whether if this is true or not.  How can someone embezzle money and not go to jail for it?  Hmm this makes you wonder what is really going on out there in the world.

In our tribe we had the pleasure/pleasures of having Andrew Frankiln in our tribe embezzling money also, who is in fact related to Mathew Franklin and I believe they are cousin's.  What??? Yes, Cousin's!

Well we know how this family works right.  What about his sister Crystal?  What and how does she operate as a Chair of the Ione Band of Miwok Indians?  This I will go out and research and study her?


No comments:

Post a Comment